SMA Medium Voltage Stations
The direct link into medium voltage – secure and simple. Qualified for deployment in PV applications.
MEDIUM VOLTAGE STATION for SUNNY TRIPOWER
SMA’s new MVS-STP is the link to the medium voltage grid for string inverters in decentralised PV power plants. Pre-installed in a 10 ft. container, it speeds up time-to-market, reduces project costs and increases return on investment for EPCs, system owners and investors.
Realizing a medium voltage solution for decentralised PV power plants has now become fast and easy. Before, it was expensive and time-consuming because the single components had to be bought and transported separately and assembled on-site.
System solution one-stop-shop
A SMA medium voltage solution with Sunny Tripower 60 inverters allows the simple realizing of decentralized PV power plants.
- All components from one single source
- Perfectly matched and pre-assembled parts
- Limit on-site work
- Minimum maintenance requirements
Tailored for optimum operation
The MVS-STP enables the fast and safe connection of string inverters to medium voltage grids and ensures optimum plant operation.
- Low distribution panel for up to 30 string inverters
- Medium voltage transformer
- Medium voltage switchgear from Siemens
- Inverter manager
- Optimum transformer cooling concept
MEDIUM VOLTAGE BLOCK 2200 / 2500
In the new SMA Utility Power System, the transformer optimized for outdoor deployment is the perfect partner for the new Sunny Central inverters. The busbar-connection between the inverter and transformer is included as standard. The MV transformer is modularly extensible with medium voltage switchgear, oil containment and tracker transformer. As a turnkey solution, the inverters and medium voltage block are tested and delivered as a single unit, resulting in reduced on-site expenses.
- Global solution for international markets
- Suitable for all medium voltage grids from 6.6 to 35 kV
- Designed for modular extensibility
- Numerous options
- All components type-tested
- 5 years warranty
- Quality performance of 25 plus years
- Optimized for operation with the new Sunny Central power classes
- Outdoor transformer with effective, thermal design
- Short power connection between inverter and transformer
- Eliminates the need for costly housing
- Low Opex thanks to high efficiencies up to 99 %
- Reduced shipping costs due to space-optimized design